The dilator set may restore and revive vaginal strength and comfort
An Ergonomically curved Dilator Set to help restore and revive vaginal strength and comfort.
A set of 5 phthalate free, soft, premium silicone dilators ranging from 3 inches to 5.5 inches in length for comfortable, gradual dilation. Each dilator is ergonomically curved in a smooth and sleekly angled shape and have a finger loop at the end. The finger loop gives you full control over the angle and depth of penetration, enabling you to gradually ease you dilator in at the rate that’s right for you.
The loop allows the dilator to be used with a massager which some women find helpful and relaxing during their vaginal training.
This set comprises of 5 dilators that come in the following sizes:
- 1 – 3 x 0.5 inches (7.5 x 1.25 cm)
- 2 – 5 x 0.75 inches (9 x 2 cm)
- 3 – 25 x 0.75 inches (10.75 x 2 cm)
- 4- 5 x 1 inches (12.75 x 2.5 cm)
- 5 – 5 x 1.25 inches (14 x 3.25 cm)
How to insert a dilator
- Select the size that you are comfortable with. It is recommend that you ease yourself into your vaginal training gently so start small and gradually work up to the bigger sized dilators.
- Using lubricant will help make inserting the dilator more comfortable. We recommend using a water-based lubricant.
- Get yourself into a comfortable position – we recommend lying on your back in a reclining position and bending your legs up in a way you would for a pelvic examination.
- Relax. Take deep, slow breaths that fill your belly and allow your body to fully relax to respond to the dilator
- When ready, place the dilator at the vaginal opening and slowly push the dilator into your vagina.
- Once the dilator is beginning to penetrate the vaginal opening, slowly continue to push the dilator into your vagina at an angle toward the lower back.
- If you feel any pressure or discomfort, stop and allow yourself to relax.
- Continue moving the dilator into your vagina as your body allows, going deeper as you can tolerate
- Gently remove the dilator.
- Wash the dilator.
Benefits of dilator usage:
- Insertion of the dilators restores and revives vaginal strength and can also be beneficial in easing discomfort.
- The Inspire Silicone Dilator Kit can be used as a vaginal trainer, or for treating vaginismus.
- By using a vaginal dilator set, at home, you can train your vaginal muscles to relax and become used to penetration.
- The dilators are also suitable for recovery use after surgery.