Instant relief from the discomfort of hot flushes & night sweats
Promensil Cooling Spray contains a unique patented formula. This gentle, clinically proven1 formula draws heat away from the skin, quickly and effectively reducing skin temperature and redness.
- Instant relief from hot flushes & night sweats
- Cools, hydrates and calms
- Natural, safe and easy to use
- Clinically approved
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Handbag size – small and discreet enough to always have to hand, wherever you are
- Class 1 Medical Device
How it works
The spray draws heat away from the skin, reducing skin temperature and calming redness. The spray is alcohol based, as the alcohol evaporates off the skin heat and redness are drawn out, gently calming and reducing body temperature.
Highly recommended to use alongside the Promensil Red Clover Isoflavones supplement range. Can also be used with or without HRT and any other natural therapy.
Features & Benefits
Promensil are leading experts in Menopause support. They provide a range of Red Clover supplements and a Cooling Spray to help women during and after the menopause. The Cooling Spray is the latest addition to the range and provides instant relief for hot flushes and night sweats.
Promensil Cooling Spray is suitable for all women going through the menopause who are experiencing hot flushes and night sweats.
In a recent independent study, 9 out of 10 women reported that the Cooling Spray significantly reduced their hot flush symptoms.
Directions of use
During a hot flush or night sweat lightly spray the chest and neck area.
Allow spray to evaporate and cool.
For best results leave skin uncovered.
Re-apply as needed.
- For external use only
- Do not use on broken skin
- Use throughout menopause
- Do not apply to eyes or mouth
- Close eyes if using spray to cool the face
- If swallowed or in contact with eyes seek medical assistance immediately
- Water (Aqua)
- Polysorbate 20
- Peppermint Oil
- Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Extract
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Ethanol – On application it provides a local cooling effect of the skin surface and underlying tissues through evaporation.
- Glycerine – A humectant, which can aid protection of the skin by helping to attract moisture and thereby keeping the skin moisturised and feeling smooth.
- Menthol – An organic compound with a characteristic minty aroma. Through its cooling sensation it can help the skin to feel both soothed and invigorated.
- Peppermint Oil – A member of the mint family, which has been used for thousands of years for its beneficial properties. As an aromatherapy oil it can help to relieve anxiety and when applied to the skin it can promote cooling.
The ingredients are diluted with purified water so that the coolant is not flammable or hazardous.