Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body; two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits; and lastly a little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
It can sometimes be tough to find time for yourself, let alone for you and your partner to have some down time. However, in every relationship this one to one time is so important to keep a healthy bond.
There may be several reasons why you and your partner don’t get the quality time together – work, children, elderly parents and so the list goes on. Some couples swear by a monthly date night. Where they go out for a meal, no kids, no other couples and just have time to focus on one another. However, at the moment, with COVID-19 and imposing rules changing on a weekly basis this isn’t as easy to do. So, we thought why not create a date night at home rather than going out?
Read our guide below for our top tips on how to keep the spice in your relationship and create a date night to remember.